Mission and Vision Statement
We have a vision that the children of Charlotte Jewish Day School will...
- Know that being Jewish is the essence of who they are
- Develop a relationship with G-d that is always present
- Recognize the value of all people and embrace the opinions of others
- Be independent lifelong learners who take risks, achieving personal growth and development
- See the Torah as a blueprint for their lives
- Be resourceful in seeking solutions through critical thinking and intellectual curiosity
- Have the courage to stand up after they have stumbled
- Understand that it is more important to do their best than to be the best
- Be a contributing, caring and knowledgeable member of our community, our country and the world
- Nurture a love for Israel, Hebrew, and the Jewish People, past, present and future
The creation of the State of Israel is one of the seminal events in Jewish history. Recognizing the significance of the State and its national institutions, we seek to instill in our students an attachment to the State of Israel and its people as well as a sense of responsibility for their welfare.