Thank you for your interest in our vibrant and growing learning community! We are currently enrolling students for Transitional Kindergarten through Grade 7. In response to an outpouring of demand from current families, we will expand through Grade 8 by the 2024-2025 school year. Students enrolling now will benefit from a full TK-8 experience at CDJS!
Charlotte Jewish Day School sets the standard for education based on Jewish beliefs. Our attention to motivating and challenging every child, and to providing a safe environment for children to stumble, get up, and try again, leads our students to actively build critical thinking skills, confidence, resilience and empathy.
CJDS welcomes all Jewish families, regardless of affiliation and level of practice. Our families have diverse backgrounds and span the spectrum from unaffiliated to Orthodox. Our students grow up to be proud of their Jewish identity and comfortable with who they are.
We invite you to learn more in the pages of this website about our educational philosophy, academic programs, and approach to Jewish education. We also invite you to revisit the Admission pages of our website for guidance throughout the application process, where you can:
- Fill in the online inquiry form for updates about open house events, special programs for prospective families and information sessions, or to schedule a one-on-one call to learn more about CJDS.
- Schedule a tour to see CJDS in action.
- Complete the application when you are ready.
- Read about tuition affordability and the pathways that make a Jewish day school education at CJDS a viable option
- Email us anytime with questions. One of us will be in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Admissions Team
From left to right: Barbara Foxx, Gale Osborne, Alison Lerner