Judaica Folders and the Story of Yosef
Judaica folders will be coming home this week. Here is what you can expect to find:
- Aleph Bet work
- Center tracker sheets
- Listening center feedback sheets
- A new activity called “milim bakita,” The children walk around with clipboards and make a list of Hebrew words they find. In English we call this “write the room.”
- A picture of Yosef’s beautiful coat.
- A worksheet that shows which fruit and vegetables get the tree blessing and which ones get the ground blessing.
- A project showing Pharaoh’s dreams
- A parent-teacher communication note.
Please sign the note and return the empty folder on Tuesday.
This week we completed the exciting story of Yosef and his brothers. We acted out and experienced just how the brothers felt to safely leave Mitzrayim, not realizing that Yosef had hidden his cup in Binyamin’s sack!
Here is a link to a song we learned about the story:
Enjoy these pictures of us experiencing the story.
Shabbat books are coming home this week. Remember that you can record them on your child’s reading log. Please return on Monday.