What’s In My Child’s Backpack? Chanukah!
Judaica folders are coming home today, and they are loaded! Here are some things you can expect to find:
- Aleph Bet work
- Sarah and Rivka’s tent of miracles
- Center tracking sheets. This is a tool that helps the children remember which center they went to on a particular day, what they did at that center, as well as the opportunity to reflect on whether or not they did a good job at that center.
- A Chanukah story book illustrated by your child.
- A Chanukah gift and Chanukah money from Ms. Otte and me. Ask your child why we get Chanukah presents and money? (Hint: It’s a reward for something)
- A parent-teacher communication note.
Please return the empty folder and signed note tomorrow.