What’s in my Child’s Backpack? Purim!
Judaica folders are coming home today, and here is what you can expect to find in your child’s backpack:
- The usual Alef-Bet work
- A page out of King Achashverosh’s royal diary
- A set of Purim character puppets
- Some Purim fun sheets
- A “writer’s-workshop” style megilah. (See Instagram for how it was created)
- 2 royal hamantashen baked by your child
What you will not find in your child’s backpack:
- A Teacher-Parent communication note. Report cards will be sent home soon, which will have detailed information on your child’s progress.
- This treasure of a mishloach manot (Purim package of treats shared with friends) that your child made for their 5th grade buddy.