2021‐2022 Lunch Program Registration Form
DUE AUGUST 9, 2021
The CJDS lunch program gives your child the daily option of 3 well‐balanced, healthy meals for just $675 for the school year!
There will be 3 offerings per day:
- Salad Bar: (sample items include varieties of lettuce; shredded cheese; tomatoes; cucumbers; black beans; chickpeas; pickles; tuna salad; hard boiled eggs; pasta.) All salad bar meals will be served with a fruit dessert.
- Hot lunch will include a main entrée item, vegetable and dessert. Sample items include:
- o Pasta with sauce and veggies with garlic bread
- o Cheese quesadilla with broccoli
- o Fish sticks, mashed potatoes, cherry tomatoes
- o Soy Chicken nuggets, tater tots, fresh fruit
- o Egg Salad or Tuna Salad wraps
- o Sandwich and tomato basil soup
- o On Mondays, meat will be served.
- Desserts will be fresh fruit, applesauce or similar item. Sweets will be offered on Friday in honor of Shabbat.
The weekly menu will be published in the Monday morning email however, occasionally it may change without notice. Each child’s tray will be filled with the item of their choice, the fresh side item, and the fruit or Friday dessert.
The $675 lunch fee can be added to your tuition payment or paid in advance. Families will not be able to order lunch on individual days. Instead families will be asked to order for the year or commit to sending their children with a lunch from home on a daily basis.
Forgotten lunch passes will be available for $8 if you do not participate in the program and forget lunch at home. Families will be billed monthly.
Questions? Contact Barbara Foxx: firstname.lastname@example.org or 704‐366‐4558.
Please complete this form and return it to the CJDS
Monday – Friday CJDS hot lunch program
Cost for the year: $675
Please list each student individually on a line.